The city center area where many pipelines and utilities are tangled under the ground.
• Request from the customer:
Make survey reports, identify underground works (if any), provide schematics, radar images, measure and draw cross sections, provide data for the determination of underground pipelines and other works.
Using Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) technology, including:
– The UtilityScan GSSI underground construction detector, using Frequency antenna to receive and analyze the 350MHz radar
– Utility data analysis software integrated on the NVIDIA SHIELD ™ Tablet controller on an Android operating system
– RADAN Analysis 7 software
The following objects are detected:
– A drainage pipe at a depth of 1.16m, 5.65m from the starting point
– 2 Power cables, one at a depth of 0.56m, 7.87m from the starting point and one at 0.43m, 9.08m away from the starting point
– 3 Utilities: one at a depth of 0.38m, 12.3m from the starting point; one at a depth of 0.67, 11.1m from the starting point and one at a depth of 0.28m, 7.43m from the starting point.
• Some photos of the process of surveying underground works